Lawyers AND ATTORNEYS - All Services! All Areas!

Johannesburg & Pretoria/Gauteng, Cape Town/Western Cape, Durban/Kwa Zulu Natal

Cape Town Property Lawyers

Cape Town property lawyers, also referred to as conveyancers, largely handle property transferences. This not only relates to residential property but also commercial and industrial property. Similarly, the transference of property not only relate to buying and selling property, but also in the event of death. Property lawyers handle the deceased estate and ensure it is handed over to its beneficiaries or heirs. In other events, a property lawyer may also assist when a conveyancer’s certificate for a zoning issue is necessary. This is necessary when you wish to run a guest house, crèche or other business, you might need a certificate to ensure that this action does not breach any rules in your Deed or in the area that surrounds you. A Cape Town property lawyer is also necessary when you have lost your Deed. Only a property lawyer or conveyancer can apply for the new Title Deed, referred to as a VA copy.

Get Legal Help Now!

Immediate Action Request

Use this form to request a call back or an email within 1 working hour from our office.

Please complete the reCAPTCHA to help us reduce spam and to complete the form sending process.

Clients. is a national network of websites connecting clients with the most suitable lawyer or attorney for their needs. We offer a guaranteed response time within 1 working hour to legitimate requests for legal support and services. See more below.


Lawyers and Law Firms.

Want to join our network and get more Clients?   CLICK HERE


Complete an online form.

Get legal help now!